My name is Antonia. As a birth and postnatal doula, I am here to support you throughout your pregnancy and birth, and during the crazy days afterwards – a time which can be hugely overwhelming for most, especially for those living far away from home and family. In addition to my doula work I also offer antenatal classes for first time parents as well as refresher sessions for those expecting their second babies. If your baby is already here then maybe you would be interested in learning baby massage – a gorgeous way to connect with your baby and receive some much needed postnatal support and encouragement. Parenthood can be daunting, overwhelming and absolutely exhausting. I offer a fully tailored service to suit and support you. My aim is to help you find the joy in this new adventure, and to hold your hand throughout the tricky bits.
After fifteen years of living in South West London my little family and I have recently moved to Haarlem, in Holland. If you are a new mum living here and need some support from an English speaking doula then please get in touch.
00447908666204 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- BSc Hons in Psychology, (University of Southampton), 2000
- PGCE in Primary Education & QTS (King Alfred’s College Winchester), 2001
- Diploma in Antenatal Education (University of Bedfordshire), 2011
- Baby Massage Instructor Training (IAIM), 2016
- Doula Training (Nurturing Birth UK), 2016